And a bird to swim in water,
It will lead its whole life thinking it is stupid.
Choosing the right career for you is about aligning the dimensions of who you are with a realistic set of opportunities.
As it pertains to career choice, who you are is mostly based on four factors.
RightTrack Career Guidance Portal
To receive access to Right Track Careers & College Guidance Portal write to
How It Works?
Understand your inherent strengths and weaknesses and use the information to determine ideal subjects to study in high school or ideal majors to pursue in university through a choice of 9 online psychometric assessments.
*Testing and reports available in English and Arabic.
Take Right Track Career Assessments to understand your strengths and weaknesses and make the most important decision of your life, scientifically.
Benefits of Right Track Career Assessments
- Choose from a battery of 9 psychometric assessments
- Choose from reports based on Indian, GCC and Global Norms
- Get detailed Interpretive Report for 2 or more tests
- Identify Ideal subjects in high school for you
- Identify Ideal University Majors for you
- Identify ideal profile enhancing activities for you
The recommendations in these reports are aimed at greatly improving your admission chances in top universities.
Learning and Productivity
Stream Suggestor Test
Belbin Team Role Assessment
Humanities Branch Selector
Commerce Branch Selector
Engineering Branch Selector
What are the videos?
The videos are designed to provide a brief visual introduction to careers, industries, and related topics. They provide information about careers, career clusters, industries, work options, and abilities. Spanish career videos are also available. Videos are approximately 90 seconds in length.
Who created the videos?
Some of the videos were developed and distributed by the Center for Occupational Employment Information (COEI) under a grant from America’s Labor Market Information System (ALMIS), a program of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration (ETA).
Interning in high school can be a fantastic way to get some real world experience before heading off to college.
✓ Benefits of online high school internships
✓ Strategy to help decide your major
✓ Bolster your college applications
✓ Gain real world experience
✓ Employers often need tech-savvy students to assist with their social media presence or perform market research
Ready to apply for a high school internship?
Fees : 250 QR
Virtual Summer Programs
One-Week Summer School Course
Our one-week summer courses for ages 13-18 take place in one of two time zones.
In a packed Monday to Friday programme, you’ll benefit from:
- A five-day structured timetable of lectures, seminars and projects with 4+ hours of guided learning each day
- Elite tutors offering academic lessons, personal-development skills and applications, and priceless careers advice
- Asking questions of your tutor and debating with peers from all over the world in immersive, interactive seminars
- A full enrichment programme, including presentations from industry professionals, key-skills development workshops, and university preparation advice
- An Oxford Summer School Online course score, report and certificate that you’ll cherish for years to come.
Online Summer programs available in the following categories:
✓ Broadening Horizons
✓ Global Leadership
✓ Engineering Summer Program
✓ Medical Summer Program
✓ Psychology Summer Program
✓ Climate & Sustainability
✓ Computer Science
✓ Business & Enterprise
✓ Law Summer Program
✓ Politics & International Relations
Fees: 1495 GBP / 1-week program
HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMIC RESEARCH (Online)
Extraordinary high school students need to refine their interest in an academic subject.
High school research projects help committed students develop a college-level research project under the individualized guidance of a professor from a globally renowned university.
Benefits of high school research program:
✓ Students choose their own field of inquiry
✓ Work with their professor to develop a unique research proposal.
✓ Complete a trimester of reading, writing, and exploring,
✓ Young research scholars finish 20-25 page research paper as their final projects
✓ opportunity to get letters of recommendation from faculty
✓ Opportunity to pursue external publication,
✓ Demonstrate their exceptional talent to universities.